Our clients own unique homes and value high-quality design, materials, and construction. Our first-time clients share the following challenges that require creativity and talent to overcome. They love their homes and don't want to move, even though something about their home has made them feel frustrated or even self-conscious when they entertain.
* They are tired of being aggravated with a poorly designed kitchen. It might be too cramped to function correctly, or isolated from the fun while entertaining.
* They are afraid someone is going to take a fall in their sunken living room or trip climbing into their awkward shower.
* They are fed-up with their master bathrooms cramped builder-grade shower and over-sized tub that they never use.
* They are tired of putting off having a spacious master bedroom with a luxurious private bathroom.
The last thing our clients want is to have a contractor that doesn't show up, won't take the time to do things right, always leaves a mess, can't stick to the original budget, and has poor listening or comprehension skills.
Because they are busy professionals, they can't take the time to plan and supervise things themselves and know they need professional help and results. They prefer to have one point of contact to eliminate their following concerns.
* Make sure that the design choices are correct
* Eliminate budget surprises
* Take care of obtaining City & HOA approvals
* Ensure construction timeliness and quality